GTRA Emergency Response Station is a new facility that houses a helicopter emergency response program. The project includes:
• Hangar space for a single helicopter & ambulance for emergency response transport.
• Workstations for mapping and communication for emergency operations
• Crew rooms, including shower facilities, for 24 hour on site flight/medical team readiness.
• Crew common areas include kitchen, dining and lounge facilities.
• Secure storage for immediate availability of medications and medical emergency supplies.
• Training area for education sessions and regional staff support space.